Saturday, March 18, 2006

Coming Soon to a Bedford Stop Near You

So tonight I had some Stilton fritters in the East Village with my friend D., and afterward we were walking down Second Avenue. We spotted a bar called "Urge." How subtle, we thought: "I have the *urge* to get wasted, pick up a stranger, and fuck. Where should we go? URGE!"

Somehow this segued into creating a list of bars that currently do not exist in Williamsburg, but should:

1) Regret
2) Ennui
3) Pose
4) Hangnail
5) Hygiene
6) Trust Fund
7) The Liver Spot
8) Pleather
9) Angst
10) Sclerosis

2 Comments:

Blogger SwallowedAlive said...

Affair
Night Stand
Knocked Up
Get Down
Let Down
Date Rape
Police Report
Wooden Leg
Great Pictures
Thanks for Nothing

6:31 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

I just laughed my ass off.

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home