Thursday, March 16, 2006

Creative Solutions to Catcalling, part deux

Regarding the thorny catcalling situation, I like the way this guy, who apparently is in Kuwait, thinks:

"Some T-shirts declare "Princess," "Cleavland", or something really high class like "High Class" but I'm sure you could find or make one stating 'Look fucker, I have Encephalo-Herpes and I will fucking spit blood on you if you don't mind your own!' The only drawback is where do you post that kind of message? On your chest? Your back? Does New York have gun laws?"

I told him maybe I'd get it tattooed on my forehead. Badass! Problem is, sometimes I don't think catcallers know how to read.

1 Comments:

Blogger SwallowedAlive said...

I think you're right.
Drat!
Foiled again by illiteracy! One day asshole . . . one day. I will have my revenge!

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home