Thursday, July 26, 2007

Perhaps...

this is why I'm paying 67% more in rent this year than I was last year.

Leave it to the NYTimes to blab to everyone far and near that my neighborhood is "Brooklyn's equivalent of the West Village: sophisticated, refined and slightly bohemian." And thanks for noting its "resemblance to a European village — the cute restaurants and bars...like you are living in a neighborhood in London, having the town houses, the butcher shop, the cheese shop and the fish shop. It makes you feel like you are living in a real place, rather than a mall or something."

Look for my rent to pop another 30% next year. Oh, if only I were a homeowner!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

move to nebraska my friend, even children can own homes here

-jared

2:34 PM  
Blogger Chunk said...

hey at least it looks like you'll be getting a trader joe's. nothing like cheap wine and a multitude of potato chips to help offset the cost of rent.

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where have you been? Musings please

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home