Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Excuse my Absence

Sorry things have been a bit scant around these parts lately. I recently started a new job at as editor of the soon-to-be-launched website of a big glossy travel magazine at big fancy magazine company. Things are going well so far, or at least as well as they can considering that as of day two I have absolutely no idea what I am doing just yet, although I assume once I am up to speed on meeting with all the right people and learning how things work around here that that will change. Until then, I will feast at the lovely corporate cafeteria, stare agog at the view from my office -- which encompasses all of Central Park in its glorious summer green-ness, and try my best to get up to speed. The job, especially until launch, will be a huge challenge and undertaking, so I apologize in advance if I'm not here to regale you with tales of life in New York.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fivehead said...

Congrats from you old former city attorney friend in NLR. Hope you're well. Morley.

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home