Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Jerry's At the Great Gay Pride Parade in the Sky

I have this magnet on my fridge at home. It says "All bigots will be reincarnated as gay, homeless people of color."

I thought of it today when Jerry Falwell kicked off. Can't imagine why.

One of my pastors once said something interesting during a sermon. He was talking about how he often gets asked, by believers and non- alike, who will get into heaven. Being that neither he, nor any of us, can really know for sure, his answer is always thus: "I think there will be a lot of surprises in heaven."

I hope the the esteemed Mr. Falwell is finding that out right now. If indeed his hardened old heart made it there at all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

This is the best comment on Falwell's death I've read yet. Nice work.

11:53 PM  
Blogger Guy said...

This monkey's gone to heaven.

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home