Friday, February 03, 2006

Long Time, No Krasinski

So apparently this used to be a go-to site for fans of John Krasinski looking for any scrap of information on the delicious actor. I'm still as big of a fan of "The Office" as I ever was but I haven't posted on him in awhile.

Anyway, if you're looking for some Krasinski news, head over to Give Me My Remote, which has an exclusive interview with the Most Lovable Man on Television. Plus Jenna Fischer (Pam) too! You're welcome.

Maybe John Krasinski and nice-guy Jim will help me mature and get over my hard-wired fixation with smarmy assholes (which, as I discussed earlier, I somewhat truly believe stems from my early-adolescent crush on Bruce Willis's David Addison).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Krasinski is on Leno tonight!

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home