Monday, February 20, 2006

Cast A Vote for Pain

Today -- FINALLY -- you can head on over to Guy's site and play some online Elimidate.

I was a judge in this contest, and while I know it seems impossible that these three were the pick of the litter, I assure you it's true. To be honest, my votes for finalists were cast more with an eye toward comedic outcome than Guy actually finding someone to love and cuddle and make miserable with his mastubation addiction.

Personally, I'm kind of pulling for entry #3, who I like to call "The Dominatrix," just 'cause I think a ball gag would go a long way in enhancing Guy's looks. Plus, it would shut him up for five minutes, giving us all a respite from his ululations about the wonders of the Outback Steakhouse.

So go on, cast your vote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home