Tuesday, January 10, 2006

The cure for consistent blogging...

is apparently happiness, because I haven't felt much like blogging lately. I guess if I'm not bitching or whining, I have nothing to say? Wow, that's sad.

All I know is that I went for a run this morning, and the sun was shining, the air was clear and if Brooklyn had birds other than pigeons, they probably would have been singing. At sunrise the Brooklyn Bridge was gilded and glowing, and the neighbors were out in the streets saying in their old-school Brooklyn accents, "Can you believe it's January? GAWGEOUS!!!"

I've managed to sustain a nearly-consistent state of happiness for a possible lifetime record of four days, but don't worry (and I know you're worried about a lack of sadsack drivel), I'm sure it will all go to shit by tomorrow and I'll be right back here talking at you in no time soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home