Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Easiest. Diet. Ever.

I did lots of bad things yesterday, diet-wise. I went out with my friend E. after work and drank enough Hoegaarden to float an aircraft carrier, thus breaking my voluntary beer-ban. After that, I went to another friend's house, had a sugary (and totally unnecessary, given my already shameful level of inebration) glass of red wine. And then I went home and had "dinner" at midnight, not exactly the ideal time for digestion. I'll spare you the details, but dinner involved cheese AND mayonnaise. Finally, this morning, instead of getting up at 6 a.m. to go to the gym and work out for two hours like normal, I slept in until 9:30 and then ate a bunch of fried samosas for lunch.

AND YET. I am DOWN three pounds SINCE YESTERDAY! I don't think it's just coincidence that yesterday was the day I parted ways with "the ring." Even post-samosas, the squishy fat ring that resides right below my belly button feels significantly less squeezable.

This is going to be the fastest 10 pounds I'll ever lose. I can't wait.

And from now on, I'll spare you further thoughts about my diet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home