Monday, October 04, 2004

Success again!

I met today with the editor of a financial magazine called Registered Rep. that my friend Will writes for. Apparently the editor liked me for some insane reason, and I will be writing a monthly newsletter and hopefully contributing to a monthly story called Equities Watch that would closely resemble what I did in my weekly columns for the Journal. I'd get one large (or a thousand bucks) for each newsletter and the same for each stock story. It's not the kind of stuff I've dreamed of writing, but it would be steady money so thanks, I'll take it! Plus it will allow me to use all those sources I spent so long building up at the Journal. Honestly, I have a lot to learn about the brokerage business. It's totally different from what I covered at the Journal, but hopefully I can parlay it into something useful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home